Check availability at B&B Hotel Pisa
Double Non-Smoking Room
Triple Non-Smoking Room
Twin Non-Smoking Room
Triple Room, Accessible, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking, Terrace
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking, Terrace
Cisanello Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Congress Palace - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
National Museum of San Matteo - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Mediterranean Institute of Linguistics Pisa (ILM) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Santo Sepolcro - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Palazzo Gambacorti - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Teatro Verdi - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Palazzo Blu - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Spina - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Pisa Royal Palace - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of Mathematical Instruments - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
University of Pisa - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Pisan University Hospital - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotel Pisa is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 8 November - 28 March, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 March - 7 November, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.20 for adults and EUR 3.80 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.