Check availability at Grand Hotel Duomo
Standard Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Superior Triple Room
Piazza del Duomo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo dell'Opera del Duomo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pisan University Hospital - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Leaning Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo delle Sinopie - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre dei Gualandi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Orto Botanico di Pisa - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of Pisa - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Scuola Normale Superiore - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo del Collegio Puteano - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza dei Miracoli - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Knight's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pisa Baptistry - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pisa Royal Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Duomo is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 30 September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 8 November - 28 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 March - 7 November, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.