Check availability at Explorean Kohunlich - All inclusive
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Bungalow, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Chetumal, Explorean Kohunlich - All inclusive is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Payo Obispo Zoo and Santuario del Manati. This 4-star property is 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Palacio Municipal De Othon P. Blanco and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Museum of Maya Culture.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and bicycles to rent. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
At Explorean Kohunlich - All inclusive, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Payo Obispo Zoo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Santuario del Manati - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Palacio Municipal De Othon P. Blanco - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Museum of Maya Culture - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Explanada de la Bandera - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Chetumal Ferry Terminal - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Fisherman's Fountain - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Dos Mulas - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Lighthouse Museum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Laguna Milagros - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Oxtankah Ruins - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Santa Rita Archaeological Reserve - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Town Hall - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Clock Tower - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Lake Bacalar - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chetumal, Quintana Roo (CTM-Chetumal Intl.) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Corozal (CZH) - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover; cash is not accepted
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 26.89 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.