Check availability at Aloft Bogota Airport
aloft, Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
aloft, Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Applicant Service Center - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Bogota Botanical Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hayuelos Shopping Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Maloka Science Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Salitre Magico - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Simon Bolivar Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Zona Franca - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Attorney General's Building - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
El Eden Mall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Virgilio Barco Library - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest major airport is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SGS (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 32000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Pet fee: COP 165000 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.