- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Hotel Jazz Apartments
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Park View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Family Suite, Balcony, Park View
Virrey Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Clinica del Country - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Embassy of Spain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
93 Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Embassy of France - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
La Castellana National Theater - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
World Trade Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Colombia Stock Exchange - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Lourdes Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Embassy of Costa Rica - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Embassy of Canada - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: COP 30000 for adults and COP 30000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 42000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: COP 60000 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.