Hotel Villa Maya
Hotel Villa Maya
Check availability at Hotel Villa Maya
About this property
When you stay at Hotel Villa Maya in Santa Elena, you'll be on a lake and 10 minutes by car from Petencito Zoo. This family-friendly hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Lake Petén Itzá and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Maya Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and ceiling fans.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Petencito Zoo - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lake Petén Itzá - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Maya Mall - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Central Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Flores Dock - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Las Guacamayas Biological Station - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Santa Barbara Island Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Biotopo Cerro Cahui - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Maya Biosphere Reserve - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 495.4 km / 307.8 mi
Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Maya is Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.