Check availability at Hotel Continental
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Executive Room, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Apartment, 2 Queen Beds
Quadruple Room, 2 Bedrooms
Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Gold Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rosario Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Emerald Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
University of Rosario - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Francisco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chorro de Quevedo Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Botero Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Luis Ángel Arango Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of the Andes - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Casa de la Moneda - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Externado University of Colombia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Catedral Primada de Colombia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral Primada - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bogota National Capitol - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Continental is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 116000 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.