Check availability at GIO Suites Parque 93 Bogotá
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Grand Room, Bathtub
Deluxe Room, Bathtub
93 Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Embassy of France - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Embassy of Spain - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
World Trade Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Virrey Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Clinica del Country - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
La Castellana National Theater - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Embassy of Canada - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Colombia Stock Exchange - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Embassy of Costa Rica - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Unicentro Bogotá - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for GIO Suites Parque 93 Bogotá is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 70000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Pet fee: COP 60000 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: COP 130000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.