Check availability at GHL Hotel Capital
Standard Double Room
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Maloka Science Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Simon Bolivar Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bogota Botanical Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Attorney General's Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cundinamarca Government Building - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Salitre Magico - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Virgilio Barco Library - 3 km / 1.9 mi
U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 3.2 km / 2 mi
El Eden Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Applicant Service Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
High Performance Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hayuelos Shopping Center - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for GHL Hotel Capital is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 41000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Pet fee: COP 100000 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.