Check availability at Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed (Street View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (1 King Size Bed)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Premier)
Grand Room, 1 Queen Bed (Premier)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed (Street View)
Penthouse, 1 King Bed (Suite)
Premier Room, 2 Twin Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand Premier Fireplace King
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace
Colonial One Bedroom Suite King
About this property
With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina in Bogotá (Financial District), you'll be steps from Magdalena River and 2 minutes by foot from Colombia Stock Exchange. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Av. Chile Shopping Center and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Lourdes Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a steam room and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1 km.Dining
Enjoy Spanish cuisine at Castanyoles, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bogotá? This hotel has facilities measuring 4575 square feet (425 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Colombia Stock Exchange - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lourdes Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Unilago Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Clínica de Marly - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
St. Thomas University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Great Wall - Indoor Climbing Gym - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Clinica del Country - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Central Military Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Movistar Arena - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
San Ignacio University Hospital - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Lead with Care (Four Seasons).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 70000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0.00 (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 6 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.