Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Ina Inter
Basic Single Room, Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Smoking
Basic Room, Smoking
Basic Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Smoking
Basic Single Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Non Smoking
Basic Room, Non Smoking
Basic Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Minamiminowa, Hotel Route-Inn Ina Inter is within a 10-minute drive of Ina Park and Kasuga Park. This hotel is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Senjojiki Cirque and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Miharasi Farm.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hana Hana Tei serving guests of Hotel Route-Inn Ina Inter.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miharasi Farm - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ina Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kasuga Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tonouchi Clock Memorial Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kantenpapa Garden - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Minowa Cho Folk Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Shinsyu Ina Baien - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Kempuku-ji Temple - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Takato Joshi Park - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Ina City Takatomachi History Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Shinshu Takato Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Tatsuno Museum - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Seirin-ji Temple - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Omiyaisuzu Shrine - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Komagane Kogen Art Museum - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Ina Inter is Haneda Airport (HND) - 227.4 km / 141.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.