Check availability at Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine - Lexington near I-81 and I-64
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Rockbridge Vineyard - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
George Washington National Forest - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Crabtree Falls - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Goshen Pass Natural Area Preserve - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Virginia Horse Center - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Washington and Lee University - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Alumni Memorial Field - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Cameron Hall - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Lee Chapel and Museum - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Stonewall Jackson House - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
VMI Museum - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
George C. Marshall Museum - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Virginia Military Institute - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine - Lexington near I-81 and I-64 is Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.