Check availability at Flag Hotel Braga
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Double Or Twin with extra bed
D. Diogo de Sousa Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Parque da Ponte - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Palacio dos Biscainhos - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Medina Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Pius XII Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Braga Cathedral (Se Braga) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Archbishop's Palace - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Theatro Circo - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Santa Barbara Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Estadio Municipal de Braga - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Sao Frutuoso Chapel - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Minho University - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Centro Comercial Nova Arcada - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tibaes Monastery - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Bom Jesus do Monte - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Flag Hotel Braga is Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.