Check availability at Resorpia Atami
Japanese Western Style Room- Half Board
Japanese Western Style Room- Breakfast Included
Atami Sun Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Heiwadori Shopping Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Atami Castle - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Atami Golf Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Yugawara Seaside Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Nagahama Beach - 6 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 171.3 km / 106.4 mi
Oshima Airport (OIM) - 53.2 km / 33.1 mi
The preferred airport for Resorpia Atami is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.