- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Dormy Inn Niigata Natural Hot Spring
Semi Double Room
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Semi Double Room
Semi Double Room W/4 nights Non Smoking(No cleaning)
Moderate Double Room W/4 nights Non Smoking(No cleaning)
Japanese Style Semi Double Room W/4 nights Non Smoking(No cleaning)
About this property
A stay at Dormy Inn Niigata Natural Hot Spring places you in the heart of Niigata, within a 15-minute walk of Pier Bandai and Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Jotokuji Temple and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Bandai Pavilion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Dormy Inn Niigata Natural Hot Spring, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Japanese breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pier Bandai - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jotokuji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bandai Pavilion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bandai Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Toki Messe - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Befco Bakauke Observatory Room - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokimeki Bandaijima Ramen Village - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Honcho Chuo Ichiba - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nishibori Rosa - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Niigata City History Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Minato Inari Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Niigata City Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nigata Branch of Northern Culture Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Old Saito Residence - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Niigata Natural Hot Spring is Niigata Airport (KIJ) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.