Check availability at Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-so
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Save 25% on Qantas points used^
Minimum 5,000pts required
Traditional Room, Shared Bathroom, Mountain View / Futons will be provided based on No.of persons
Select stay dates to show prices
Traditional Family Room, Shared Bath
Select stay dates to show prices
Property LocationA stay at Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-so places you in the heart of Hakuba, steps from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 2 minutes by foot from Happo Information Center. This ski ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Happo-one Adam Gondola and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and ceiling fans.AmenitiesSpend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a television in a common area.DiningQuench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Happo Information Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chubu-Sangaku National Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Free self parking
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.