Check availability at Grandia Housen
Garden Sweet with Open Air Bath
Japanese room kousuiden deluxe
Fujino Genkuro Memorial Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Awara Hot Spring - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wonderland Amusement Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Naritasan Kuzuryu Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Shibamasa World Amusement Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Takidanji Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hamaji Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Echizen-Kaga-Kaigan Quasi-National Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Daizenji Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Mikuni Sunset Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Echizen Matsushima Aquarium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tojinbo Tower - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tojinbo Cliffs - 8 km / 5 mi
Mikuni Seaside Natural Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Oshima Island - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Grandia Housen is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 37 km / 23 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.