Check availability at Martin's Klooster
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Old Market Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter's Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Market Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Leuven Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Pope's College - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kruidtuin Botanical Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tweebronnen Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
M - Museum Leuven - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sint-Donatus Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
STUK - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ladeuze Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leuven Central Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
OLV-ter-Koorts Chapel - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels Airport (BRU) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 59.6 km / 37 mi
The preferred airport for Martin's Klooster is Brussels Airport (BRU).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.06 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 22 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.