Kagakatayamazuonsen KASUIKYO (APA HOTELS & RESORTS)
Kagakatayamazuonsen KASUIKYO (APA HOTELS & RESORTS)
Check availability at Kagakatayamazuonsen KASUIKYO (APA HOTELS & RESORTS)
Traditional Standard Room Lake View
Traditional Superior Room Lake View (2 Meals Superior)
Junior Suite Western Japanese Style Lake View (2 Beds and 3 Japanese Futon) (2 Meals Superior)
Junior Suite Lake View (2 Meals Deluxe)
Suite Lake View (Private Open-Air Bath 2 Meals Premium)
Suite Western Japanese Style Lake View (2 Beds and 2 Futon) (Private Open-Air Bath 2 Meals Premium)
About this property
With a stay at Kagakatayamazuonsen KASUIKYO (APA HOTELS & RESORTS) in Kaga, you'll be on the boardwalk, just a 3-minute walk from Katayamazu Hot Spring and 5 minutes by foot from Nakaya Ukichiro Museum of Snow and Ice. This ryokan is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Amagozen Cape and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab dinner at WASHOKUDOKORO KAGA, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kaga? This ryokan has 1776 square feet (165 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available on request), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Katayamazu Hot Spring - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nakaya Ukichiro Museum of Snow and Ice - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amagozen Cape - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hashidate Fish Port - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Kitamaebune Ship Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Nippon Origami Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Natadera Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ishikawa Children Community Center - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Motorcar Museum of Japan - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kaga Fruitland - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Yamashiro Onsen - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Enuma Shrine - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Yunokuni no Mori - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kagakatayamazuonsen KASUIKYO (APA HOTELS & RESORTS) is Komatsu (KMQ) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers pickup service from Kaga Onsen Station only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.