Check availability at Karuizawa Prince Hotel West
West Wing Cottage Room for Four, Smoking
West Wing Cottage Room for Four, Non Smoking
West Wing Cottage Room for Six, Non Smoking
Late Check-in (5PM)・Check-out (11AM) Run of House (Smoking Preference cannot be selected)
West Wing Cottage Room for Six, Smoking
West Wing Cottage Room for Eight, Non Smoking
West Wing Cottage Room for Eight, Smoking
West Wing Twin Room, Smoking, Free WiFi
West Wing Twin Room, Non-Smoking, Free WiFi
Deluxe Terrace Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Karuizawa Prince Hotel West is in the heart of Karuizawa, within a 10-minute walk of Seizan Golf Course and Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Karuizawa Snow Park and 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 430 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as ski-in/ski-out access and outdoor tennis courts. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Primrose(in hotel west), one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Karuizawa? This hotel has facilities measuring 41667 square feet (3871 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seizan Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Minamigaoka Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Karuizawa Station Building Memorial - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Karuizawa Flower Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Karuizawa Ohga Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Karuizawa New Art Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kumoba Pond - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Karuizawa Indoor Tennis Court - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Usui Pass - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Shopping Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyu Karuizawa Ginza Dori - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Karuizawa 72 West Golf Course - 3 km / 1.9 mi
St. Paul's Catholic Church Karuizawa - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Karuizawa Museum of History and Folklore - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Additional fees may apply to children up to age 6 using existing bedding for items such as meals and will be collected directly at the property per child, per night.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board plans must book meals in advance. Dinner reservations are required in all restaurants. Also, guests who book half board rates must arrive prior to 8 PM to receive dinner. Room names indicate varying check-in and check-out times, which override posted check-in and check-out hours. Smoking preference requests cannot be accommodated for Run of the House bookings.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.