- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Hotel Royal Orchid
Deluxe Twin Room
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Royal Orchid in Jaipur (Tonk Road), you'll be a 3-minute drive from World Trade Park and 6 minutes from Sawai Mansingh Stadium. This 5-star hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Hawa Mahal and 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Jal Mahal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Tiger Trail, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
World Trade Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Birla Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Museum of Indology - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Birla Auditorium - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Ajmer Road - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Central Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Jaipur Exhibition and Convention Center - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
M.I. Road - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Station Road - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Royal Orchid is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted; guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1120 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4720
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2016 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.