- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Numazu Riverside Hotel
Double Room, Non Smoking, Mt. Fuji View
Corner Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking, Mt. Fuji View
Corner Double Room , Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mt. Fuji View
Standard Twin Room, Smoking, River View
Triple Room, Non Smoking (2 beds and 1 extra bed)
Standard Single Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking, Mt. Fuji View
Triple Room, Smoking (2 beds and 1 extra bed)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking
About this property
A stay at Numazu Riverside Hotel places you in the heart of Numazu, within a 5-minute drive of Port of Numazu and Numazu Deep Blue Aquarium. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Senbonhama Park and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Numazu Imperial Villa Memorial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Keyaki, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Senbonhama Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Port of Numazu - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Numazu Deep Blue Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mt. Kanuki - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Numazu-shi Kojiro Serizawa Memorial Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Numazu Imperial Villa Memorial Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kakitagawa Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shoin-ji Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sano Art Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Shirataki Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Mishima Taisha Shrine - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ooka Makoto Kotoba Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ryutaku-ji Temple - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Vangi Sculpture Garden Museum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Numazu Riverside Hotel is Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka Airport (FSZ) - 97.6 km / 60.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 1050 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.