Check availability at Jai Mahal Palace
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, City View
Luxury Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View (with sitout)
Luxury Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Premium Suite 1 Bedroom King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this property
A stay at Jai Mahal Palace places you in the heart of Jaipur, within a 15-minute walk of Ajmer Road and M.I. Road. This 5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Station Road and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Sansar Chandra Road.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Cinnamon, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Jaipur? This hotel has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ajmer Road - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
M.I. Road - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Station Road - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Birla Auditorium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Museum of Indology - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Central Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Birla Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Triton Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 4.8 km / 3 mi
City Palace - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Jai Mahal Palace is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25,000.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8260
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4130 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 12980
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6490 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1357 for adults and INR 679 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 920 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1400 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.