Check availability at Park Prime Jaipur
Superior Double or Twin Room, 3 Twin Beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 3 Twin Beds
Birla Auditorium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
M.I. Road - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ajmer Road - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Indology - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Station Road - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Central Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Birla Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
City Palace - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Jantar Mantar - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Park Prime Jaipur is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Early or late check-in is subject to availability and may incur an extra fee. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1575
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 788 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1575 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 480 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: INR 2500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: INR 2500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.