El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
Check availability at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
Room, 2 Double Beds (Casita)
Room, 1 King Bed (Casita)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Casita)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Global)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Taos Mountain)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Native American)
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Taos Mountain)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Taos Mountain)
Room, 1 King Bed (Taos Mountain)
About this property
When you stay at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa in Taos, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Taos Plaza and Kit Carson Home and Museum. This 4-star resort is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from D.H. Lawrence Ranch and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Taos Center for the Arts.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 84 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a steam room offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.Dining
Grab a bite at De La Tierra, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Taos? This resort has facilities measuring 5955 square feet (553 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kit Carson Home and Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
D.H. Lawrence Ranch - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Taos Center for the Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Historic Ledoux Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Taos Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Taos Plaza Theater and Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Henningsen Fine Arts - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bent Gallery and Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Navajo Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Blumenschein Home and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Harwood Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Taos Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kit Carson Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Taos Mountain Casino - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Carson National Forest - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa is Taos, NM (TSM-Taos Regional) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.