Check availability at Cala Di Volpe Boutique Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Rambla of Montevideo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zorrilla Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Punta Carretas Shopping Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Feria De Villa Biarritz - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Castillo Pittamiglio - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Punta Brava Lighthouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pocitos Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ramirez Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Summer Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Vilamajo House Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Parque Rodó - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Museum of Visual Arts - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ombu Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Naval Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
World Trade Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Cala Di Volpe Boutique Hotel is Carrasco Intl. Airport (MVD) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.