Check availability at Hotel Posta
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Classic Double Room Single Use
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Via Roma - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Branciforte - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chiesa di San Domenico-Palermo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Oratorio del Rosario di San Domenico - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palermo Harbour - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Massimo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Santi Pietro e Paolo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Biondo Stabile Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vucciria Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via Maqueda - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via Vittorio Emanuele - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Oratorio di San Lorenzo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Pretoria - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pretoria Fountain - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palermo City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Posta is Punta Raisi Airport (PMO) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.