- Dining venue
Check availability at Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort
Single Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
About this property
Located in Fukuyama, Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort is within a 5-minute drive of Reed & Rose Fukuyama Hall of Art & Culture and Fukuyama Museum of Art. This spa hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Myooin Temple and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Fukuyama Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 156 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 10 spa tubs and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at bikura serving the guests of Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Reed & Rose Fukuyama Hall of Art & Culture - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Myooin Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fukuyama Castle - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Fukuyama Museum of Art - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Fukuyama Rose Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Fukuyama Auto and Clock Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Shinshoji Zentoniwano Museum - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Kannabe Honjin - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Nunakuma Shrine - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Sakamoto Ryoma Shukuhakuato - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Miroku no sato - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Tomonoura Historical Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Fukuyama Gardening Center - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Tomonoura Museum of History and Folklore - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 277.5 km / 172.4 mi
Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) - 59.3 km / 36.8 mi
The preferred airport for Route-Inn Grantia Fukuyama Spa Resort is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.