Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto
Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto
Check availability at Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto
Japanese Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View【59㎡】
Standard Room, Non Smoking (Japanese/Western Style,2 bed+Futon ) , Mountain View【47㎡】
Traditional Sukiya Style Japanese Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View【58㎡】
Western & Japanese Sukiya-Style Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View【67㎡】
Compact Single Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Compact Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Quadruple Western Style Room, Itsukushima Shrine Side, Non Smoking【47㎡】
Suite Western&Japanese Style Room with an Open Air Bath, Itsukushima Shrine Side, Non Smoking【74㎡】
Suite Traditional Sukiya Style Japanese Room with Open Air Bath, Itsukushima Shrine Side【74㎡】
Traditional Sukiya Style Japanese Room with Open Air Bath, Garden Side【52㎡】
Run of the House (Selected at Check In) Non Smoking
About this property
When you stay at Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto in Hatsukaichi, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Itsukushima Shrine and Setonaikai National Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Miyajima Ferry Terminal and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Five-Story Pagoda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Itsukushima Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Five-Story Pagoda - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Senjokaku - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Syokei House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Itsukushima Shrine Treasure Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Machiya Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Daiganji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Momijidani Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of History and Folklore - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Miyajima History Folk Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Daisho-in - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Miyajima Aquarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyomori Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shiraito Falls - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima (HIJ) - 76.2 km / 47.3 mi
Iwakuni (IWK) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Miyajima Grand Hotel Arimoto is Hiroshima (HIJ).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who wish to have dinner service must check-in by 7 PM. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance.
- Clothing is optional at this property.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 2500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.