Check availability at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
Standard Single, Non-smoking (17-18sqm)
Standard Double, Non-smoking (21sqm)
Standard Twin, Non-smoking (26sqm)
Superior Twin, Non-smoking (29sqm, 19th Floor)
Standard Small double, Non-smoking (18sqm)
Small Economy twin, Non-smoking (18sqm, 7-9th Floor)
Standard Small double, Smoking (18sqm)
Standard Twin, Smoking (26sqm)
Standard Twin with extra bed, Smoking (26sqm)
Standard Twin with extra bed, Non-smoking (26sqm)
Superior Small double, Non-smoking (18sqm,19th Floor)
Premium Quadruple, Non-smoking (66sqm)
Premium Quadruple Room (Noisy until 10PM), Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room with MIKIMOTO Cosmetics, Non Smoking (26sqm)
Standard Twin Room with MIKIMOTO Cosmetics, Smoking (26sqm)
Standard Small double with MIKIMOTO Cosmetics, Non-smoking (18sqm)
Standard Small double with MIKIMOTO Cosmetics, Smoking (18sqm)
Granvia Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking (37㎡)【20F】
Granvia Double, Non Smoking (25sqm)[20F]
Granvia Excecutive Twin, Non Smoking (52 ㎡)[20F]【with Extra Beds for 3 or 4 Guests】
Granvia Twin, Non Smoking (29㎡)【20F】
Granvia Junior Suite, Non Smoking (55㎡)【20F】
Superior Double, Non-smoking (25sqm,19th Floor)
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking (Late Check-in ONLY after 5PM)
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (Small, Late Check-in ONLY after 5PM)
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (Late Check-in ONLY after 5PM)
About this property
A stay at Hotel Granvia Hiroshima places you in the heart of Hiroshima, within a 10-minute walk of Hiroshima Toshogu and Kyobashi River. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Memorial Cathedral for World Peace and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Shukkeien.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 407 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include a hair salon, wedding services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at DISH PARADE, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hiroshima Toshogu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyobashi River - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shukkeien - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Memorial Cathedral for World Peace - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Mazda Zoom-Zoom Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shimizu Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hiroshima Central Shopping District - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hiroshima Gokoku Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hiroshima Castle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Manga Library-Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hiroshima Museum of Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Fukuromachi Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kamiyacho - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Iwakuni Airport (IWK) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Granvia Hiroshima is Hiroshima Airport (HIJ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. All dining venues, except L and R restaurant, are closed until further notice. Breakfast service remains available. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room. The listed parking fee is valid from 2 PM til noon the next day. Additional fees will apply for parking lot re-entry.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2420 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.