Copper Point Resort
Copper Point Resort
Check availability at Copper Point Resort
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Loft, 2 Bedrooms
Loft, 1 Bedroom
About this property
With a stay at Copper Point Resort in Invermere (East Kootenay), you'll be steps from Columbia Mountains and 4 minutes by foot from Copper Point Golf Course. This 4-star resort is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Radium Hot Springs Pools and 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Panorama Mountain Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 spa tubs. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Elements, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Invermere? This resort has facilities measuring 6320 square feet (587 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copper Point Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Pynelogs Cultural Centre - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Radium Resort - The Springs Course - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Kootenay National Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Sinclair Canyon - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Radium Hot Springs Pools - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Panorama Mountain Ski Area - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Mile 1 Quad Express - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Rk Heliski - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Greywolf Golf Course - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Kootenay Valley Viewpoint - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
The preferred airport for Copper Point Resort is Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 137.5 km / 85.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 2 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.