Check availability at Copper Point Resort
Standard Room Courtyard View
One Bedroom Suite Courtyard View
Two Bedroom Suite Courtyard View
Two Bedroom Loft Suite Courtyard View
One Bedroom Loft Suite Courtyard View
Standard Room Golf View
One Bedroom Suite Golf View
One Bedroom Loft Suite Golf View
Two Bedroom Suite Golf View
Standard Room Pet Friendly
One Bedroom Suite Pet Friendly
Two Bedroom Suite Pet Friendly
About this property
Located in Invermere, Copper Point Resort is next to a golf course, within a 5-minute walk of Columbia Mountains and Copper Point Golf Course. This 4-star resort is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Columbia River and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from James Chabot Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Elements, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Invermere? This resort has facilities measuring 6320 square feet (587 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copper Point Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Columbia River - 3 km / 1.8 mi
James Chabot Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Pynelogs Cultural Centre - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Dry Gulch Provincial Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Radium Resort - The Springs Course - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Kootenay National Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Sinclair Canyon - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Radium Hot Springs Pools - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Mile 1 Quad Express - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Rk Heliski - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Greywolf Golf Course - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Olive Lake - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for Copper Point Resort is Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 137.5 km / 85.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 2 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.