Check availability at Novotel Antwerpen
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
With a stay at Novotel Antwerpen in Antwerp, you'll be 4.3 mi (7 km) from Museum Aan de Stroom and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Antwerp Zoo. This family-friendly hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Butcher's Hall and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Antwerp Market Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at FoodSquare Bar& Brasserie, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Antwerp? This hotel has facilities measuring 1884 square feet (175 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ring Road - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Spoor Noord Park - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Theater ’t Eilandje - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Mineralogical Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Red Star Line Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
West Hinder III Lightship - 6.4 km / 4 mi
AP University College - Paardenmarkt Campus - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Port of Antwerp - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Antwerp Beguinage - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Sportpaleis - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Museum Aan de Stroom - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Lotto Arena - 7 km / 4.4 mi
St. Paul's Church - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Steen Castle - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
National Maritime Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Brussels - National Airport (BRU) - 52.9 km / 32.8 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Antwerpen is Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 15 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.