SAVE 25% USING POINTS PLUS PAY
-Book by 09 December 2021^
100 Esplanade Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs BC Canada
The following facilities or services will be unavailable from July 1 2021 to January 1 2022 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Save 25% on Qantas points used^
Minimum 5,000pts required
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View, Garden Area
Select stay dates to show prices
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mountain View
Select stay dates to show prices
Property LocationWith a stay at Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa in Harrison Hot Springs, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Harrison Lake Beach Park. This golf hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Miami Bridges Walk and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Seven Bridges Trail.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 351 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and bathrobes. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.AmenitiesTake time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor and 3 outdoor swimming pools and hot springs. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.DiningGrab a bite at The Copper Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Harrison Hot Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canwest Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Miami Bridges Walk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Harrison Lake Beach Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Seven Bridges Trail - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rendall Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ranger Station Art Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sasquatch Provincial Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Agassiz Harrison Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Agassiz Speedway - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cascade Range - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Minter Gardens - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Bridal Falls Waterpark - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Cheam Lake Wetlands Regional Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Bridal Veil Falls - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Woodside Mountain Viewpoint - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa is Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 139.3 km / 86.6 mi
Number of restaurants - 2
Valet parking (surcharge)
24-hour front desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.