Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre
Most popular facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
Check availability at Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds
290-sq-foot room with a balcony
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 27-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathtub or shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Low-height counters and sink, raised toilet seat, wheelchair accessible, and grab bar near toilet
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Quest University Canada - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Brackendale Eagle Reserve - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Squamish Estuary - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Squamish Adventure Centre - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Stawamus Chief Provincial Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Murrin Provincial Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Whistler Train Wreck - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Alexander Falls - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 80.9 km / 50.3 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.