- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Dining venue
Check availability at Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this property
Located in Squamish, Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is connected to a shopping center, within a 5-minute drive of Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park and West Coast Railway Heritage Park. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Quest University Canada and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Squamish Estuary.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cork & Craft Taphouse serving guests of Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Squamish? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Quest University Canada - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Squamish Estuary - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Squamish Adventure Centre - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Stawamus Chief Provincial Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Britannia Mine Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Alpha Lake Park - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
Creekside Gondola - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Whytecliff Park - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Nita Lake - 50 km / 31.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 80.9 km / 50.3 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sea to Sky Hotel & Conference Centre is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.