Check availability at Sandman Inn McBride
About this property
Located in McBride, Sandman Inn McBride is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Columbia Mountains and McBride Information Centre. This hotel is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from Wells Gray Provincial Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Valley Museum and Archives.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Heartland Family serving guests of Sandman Inn McBride. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
McBride Information Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Valley Museum and Archives - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Beaver River Recreation Site - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
West Twin Provincial Park and Protected Area - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Wells Gray Provincial Park - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Cariboo Mountains Provincial Park - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Lasalle Lakes (West) Recreation Site - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Ptarmigan Creek Provincial Park - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Sandman Inn McBride is Prince George, BC (YXS) - 211.1 km / 131.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- A kitchen/kitchenette is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.