Check availability at Chrismar Hotel Livingstone
Standard Double Room
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
A stay at Chrismar Hotel Livingstone places you in the heart of Livingstone, steps from Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and 7 minutes by foot from Maramba Cultural Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Livingstone Reptile Park and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Railway Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Brasserie Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the swim-up bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Livingstone? This hotel has facilities measuring 6456 square feet (600 square meters), including a conference center. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maramba Cultural Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Livingstone Reptile Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Railway Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Livingstone Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Mukuni Park Curio Market - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Victoria Falls Field Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Victoria Falls Bridge - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Devil's Pool - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Victoria Falls - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Victoria Falls National Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Zambezi National Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Livingstone (LVI) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Victoria Falls (VFA) - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Chrismar Hotel Livingstone is Livingstone (LVI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZMW 75000 (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZMW 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.