Check availability at The Deeside Inn
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Standard King Room
Standard Family Room (Triple)
Double or Twin Room, Village View
Double Room with Sofa Bed, Village View
About this property
Located in Ballater, The Deeside Inn is a 1-minute drive from Ballater Golf Club and 7 minutes from Muir of Dinnet National Nature Reserve. This 4-star hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Cairngorms National Park and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Balmoral Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Dining Room serving guests of The Deeside Inn. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ballater Golf Club - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Muir of Dinnet National Nature Reserve - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cairngorms National Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Balmoral Castle - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Loch Muick - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Aboyne Golf Club - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Ballochbuie Forest - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Lecht 2090 - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Corgarff Castle - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The Butterworth Gallery - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Morven - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Braemar Castle - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Braemar Golf Club - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Corgraff Castle - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Lecht Ski Resort - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Deeside Inn is Aberdeen Airport (ABZ) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Guests who book Half Board rate plans receive breakfast and la carte dinner (maximum dinner value of GBP 25).
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.