Check availability at Sheraton Vitoria Hotel
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View (Club Level)
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Club Level)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View (Mid Floor)
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean View (Low Floor)
Classic Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Curva da Jurema Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Praia do Canto - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Namorados Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Day by Day Shopping Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Praia de Camburi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Iemanja Pier - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vitoria Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Praia das Castanheiras - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Praia do Meio - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sua Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Papa Square - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hospital Unimed Vitória (CIAS) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Galpao Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Praia Santa Helena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Direita Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Vitoria Hotel is Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 100.00 per day
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 42.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 63.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.