Check availability at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Family Room (Deluxe)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
About this property
When you stay at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club in Templepatrick, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Crumlin Road Jail and Belfast Castle. This 4-star hotel is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Titanic Belfast and 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Queen's University of Belfast.Rooms
Stay in one of 129 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Treffners, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a golf course view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Templepatrick? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Clotworthy Arts Centre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Belfast Zoo - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Allen Park Golf Club - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The Junction Shopping Complex - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Abbeycentre Shopping - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Fortwilliam Golf Club - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Belfast Castle - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Cave Hill Country Park - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Fernhill House: People's Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
St. Joseph's Catholic Church - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Sinclair Seamen's Church - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Metropolitan Arts Centre - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
St. Anne's Cathedral - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Belfast Customs House - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Big Fish - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belfast Intl. Airport (BFS) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club is Belfast Intl. Airport (BFS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.