- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- One of the dining venues
Check availability at Najeti Golf Hotel de Valescure
Valescure Golf Club - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Esterel Massif - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Vieux Port - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Saint-Raphael Beach - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Frejus Beach - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Plage du Veillat - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Indochina War Memorial - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Roman Theater - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Beau Rivage - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Port Santa Lucia - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Saint Raphael convention center - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Frejus Cathedral - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Frejus Amphitheatre - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Agay Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Base Nature of Frejus Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Najeti Golf Hotel de Valescure is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.