Most popular facilities
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Platanes
Standard - Studio 4 people
Standard - Studio 4 people
1 Double Sofa Bed and 1 Twin Bunk Bed
290-sq-foot room with a balcony
Layout - Separate dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathtub or shower, towels, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Highchair and iron/ironing board (on request); cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - Limited housekeeping
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Saint-Tropez Gulf - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sainte-Maxime Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plage De Centre Ville - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Musée de la Tour Carrée - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Croisette Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Les Cigales Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
La Plage de la Madrague - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Guerrevieille Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Beauvallon beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nartelle Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Plage de Beauvallon - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Golf de Beauvallon - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Grimaud Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sainte-Maxime Golf Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Plage de la Garonnette Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) - 1,038.2 km / 645.1 mi
Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for this residence is Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and high chair
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Friday - Wednesday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Friday - Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.