Check availability at Cama Rajputana Club Resort
About this property
With a stay at Cama Rajputana Club Resort in Abu Road, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Shankar Math and Nakki Lake. This family-friendly hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Luna Vasahi Temple and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Dilwara Temples.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Residency Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shankar Math - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakki Lake - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dilwara Temples - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Luna Vasahi Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Achalgarh Fort - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Mount Abu InfraRed Observatory - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Shri Arasuri Ambaji Mata Devasthan - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Cottage Hospital - 52 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Cama Rajputana Club Resort is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 178.3 km / 110.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 750.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.