Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps
Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps
Check availability at Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
About this property
When you stay at Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps in Sawai Madhopur, you'll be in the historical district and 12 minutes by foot from Wild Dragon Adventure Park. This resort is 5 mi (8 km) from Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Ranthambore Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wild Dragon Adventure Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple - 8 km / 5 mi
Ranthambore Fort - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Chouth Mata Temple - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 172.2 km / 107 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4500 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.