Check availability at WelcomHeritage Maharani Bagh Orchard Retreat
About this property
Located in Desuri, WelcomHeritage Maharani Bagh Orchard Retreat is in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Chaumukha Temple and Ranakpur Jain Temple. This historic hotel is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Muchhal Mahavir Temple and 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Elephant Hilltop.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chaumukha Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ranakpur Jain Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Muchhal Mahavir Temple - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Elephant Hilltop - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Kumbhalgarh Fort - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
The preferred airport for WelcomHeritage Maharani Bagh Orchard Retreat is Jodhpur (JDH) - 155.5 km / 96.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, cash, mobile payments, and Google Pay
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).