Check availability at WelcomHeritage Umed Bhawan Palace
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds (Deluxe Room Twin)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Royal Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Presidential Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed (Deluxe Room Double)
About this property
A stay at WelcomHeritage Umed Bhawan Palace places you in the heart of Kota, within a 5-minute drive of Jag Mandir and Kishor Sagar. This 4-star hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Kota Fort and City Palace and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from National Chambal Sanctuary.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and slippers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kishor Sagar - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Jag Mandir - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kota Fort and City Palace - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
National Chambal Sanctuary - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Chambal Gardens - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
City Mall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for WelcomHeritage Umed Bhawan Palace is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 237.4 km / 147.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts credit cards, cash, and mobile payments
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).