Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh
Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh
Check availability at Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh
Hotel Unit (Superior Room)
About this property
When you stay at Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh in Rajsamand, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Rajsamand Lake. This 5-star hotel is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Nathdwara Temple and 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Shrinathji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rajsamand Lake - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shrinathji Temple - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Nathdwara Temple - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Nagda - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Haldighati Museum - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Eklingji Temple - 49 km / 30.4 mi
Sahastra Bahu Temple - 50 km / 31 mi
The preferred airport for Club Mahindra Kumbhalgarh is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 75.9 km / 47.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask within public areas of the property. This property requires that guests have proof that they have stayed within India for 14 days prior to check-in. Guests are required to download the Club Mahindra app to their smartphones in order to complete contactless check-in and check-out, and room service orders. Guests must upload their required photo identification within 5 days of arrival.