Check availability at Solanas Punta del Este Spa & Resort
Double or Twin Room
Quadruple Room (Forest)
Double Room (Royal)
Quadruple Room (Royal)
About this property
A stay at Solanas Punta del Este Spa & Resort places you in the heart of Punta Ballena, a 1-minute drive from Laguna del Sauce and 7 minutes from Solanas Beach. This beach aparthotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from La Chihuahua Natural Beach and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Arboreto Lussich.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a waterslide. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Kalhua, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laguna del Sauce - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Chihuahua Natural Beach - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Solanas Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Arboreto Lussich - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Casa Pueblo - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Playa Las Delicias - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mansa Beach - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Francisco Mazzoni Regional Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
San Fernando de Maldonado Cathedral - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Nicolas Garcia Uriburu Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Cuartel de Dragones - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Peatonal Sarandí, Maldonado - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Alto de la Ballena Vineyards - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Museum of American Art - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Splash Aqua Park - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for Solanas Punta del Este Spa & Resort is Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Guests are required to purchase a wristband to access the private beach.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.