Check availability at Holiday Inn Newcastle Jesmond
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Civic Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Northumbria University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Exhibition Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Great North Museum-Hancock - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Northumberland Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eldon Square Shopping Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Blue Carpet - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Laing Art Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Victoria Infirmary - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Seven Stories - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grey's Monument - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chinatown - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Central Arcade - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Newcastle Jesmond is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.