Check availability at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, Ascend Hotel Collection
Suite, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Sault College - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sault Area Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
GFL Memorial Gardens - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Station Mall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ermatinger Clergue National Historic Site - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Agawa Canyon Tour Trains - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sault Ste. Marie Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Gateway Casinos - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Canadian Bushplane Heritage Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sault Ste. Marie Canal National Historic Site - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Algoma University - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Lake Superior State University - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Soo Locks - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Soo Theatre - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.) - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
The preferred airport for Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, Ascend Hotel Collection is Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Cleaning deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 40 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.