Real Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
Most popular facilities
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Real Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
Suite, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 2 Double Beds
2 Double Beds
775-sq-foot soundproofed room with ocean and garden views
Layout - Bedroom and living room
Entertainment - Premium channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, and coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Turndown service
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Phone, iron/ironing board, and desk
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Baja California Center - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Pabellón Rosarito - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Rosarito Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Rosarito Theatre - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Hospital Bonanova - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Casa de la Cultura - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Tijuana Brewery - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Tijuana Wax Museum - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Fronton Jai Alai Palace - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Tijuana Estuary Nature Preserve - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Plaza Rio Commercial Center - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Paseo Chapultepec - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Hidalgo Market - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
The Emporium - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
CREA Sports Field - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tijuana Intl. Airport (TIJ) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Real Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa is Tijuana Intl. Airport (TIJ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: MXN 1900 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.